LinkBar is Windows 95 taskbar clone but when you click on button you will
go to another page!
- There can be as many buttons as you want
- Hints can be disabled
- Clicking button will change any frame you want
- Codebase: http://www.cs.ut.ee/~gsa/javahtml/class
- Code: LinkBar.class
- Width: Any (more than 300 recommended)
- Height: Any (~50 recommended, 28 is optimal for No Hints)
- N: number of messages
- HINTS: Are hints allowed. Possible values: Yes, No
- TARGET: Target frame
- TEXT1: Text for 1st button
- IMAGE1: Image for 1st button
- You must specify the path to image from HTML file where you place
LinkBar. For example if your HTML file is in "/public_html/javahtml/" directory,
and your pictures in "/public_html/pics/" directory, path to image mailbox.gif
- Image can be any size, but will be scaled to 16x16
- URL1: URL for 1st button
- HINT1: Hint for 1st button (Text within small yellow rectangle near button)
- TEXT2: Text for 2nd button
- BCOLOR: Background color. Possible values: black, blue, cyan, gray, green, magenta, orange, pink, red, white, yellow
Sergey Gussev, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to JAVA Corner...